Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
TLS Day 1 / Day 2 WORKSHOP - DACULA, GA May 4th & 5th
Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM - Sunday, May 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
What is TLS Day 1 & Day 2 Training?
- TLS® trainings are now being offered locally/regionally to make important information about the TLS® Weight Loss Solution lifestyle widely available and affordable.
Who is it for?
- Anyone that wants to learn more about the new TLS® program and anyone who is interested in losing weight
- Guests welcome to attend (Everyone MUST register)
- Cost is $50 per person
Day 1 Agenda Overview
- Why we struggle with weight
- Why the TLS® Weight Loss Solution is better
- - Weight Loss Profile (online/paper )
- - Menu options
- - Why TLS® Supplements work
- - Choosing the right TLS® Supplements
- - TLS® Weight Loss Guide
- - Setting health goals and starting Detox
Navigating TLS® site for weight loss success
- - Dashboard
- - Meal Planner
- - Exercise
- - Alerts, mobile apps and more resources!
12 weeks of lifestyle tips
Question & Answers
Summary of Day 1
Who is it for?
- Anyone that wants to learn how to be effective with sales
- Those who want to be able to effectively discuss TLS and the competition
- Those who would like to be able to effectively expand their team utilizing TLS™ system
- Guests are NOT permitted to attend (you must be a distributor)
- Cost is $50 per-person (MUST attend Day 1 first)
Day 2 Agenda Overview:
- Identifying Market Base and Business Structures
- Knowing the TLS® materials
- - Approaches
- - Presentation
- - Close
- - Invitation Card (healthy night out events)
- Supplement Details (highlighting TLS® products as compard to the competition)
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Social Media Basics
- Marketing Do’s and Don’ts (legal)
12 week program syllabus
- Coaching Tips and Coach’s Dashboard
Introducing Additional Products to Support Your Clients
- Optimal Health (Omega III, Curcumin, Greens, NutriClean, Digestive Enzymes, etc)
90 Day Action Plan
- Creating Fitness Goals
- Creating Business Goals and Action Plan
- Building an organization
- Coaches Start Up Guide
Questions & Answers
Summary of Day 2
When & Where
Coach Carin Roberts
My name is Coach Carin Roberts. My passion is: To help people become the “Best-Version-Of-Themselves”. I do this by educating people on Health & Wellness through proper nutrition, exercise and proper science-based accelerators. As a Certified Lifestyle Coach, I help people reach their potential and improve their “Quality Of Life” Physically AND Financially!